The beginning of a rewarding career
Operations Administrator - Bilingual Spanish
- Able to anticipate problems
- Acceptance and understanding of company/industry rules and regulations
- Works well with structure and processes
- Enjoys to work at a steady pace
- Thoughtful approach when communicating information
- Able to delegate with careful follow up
- Precise and deliberate
- Patient and responsive
- Train and implement procedures for the Wealth Associate team (in conjunction with the branch manager) to ensure Wealth Associate consistency across all the components of the Trilogy branch operations system.
- Work in conjunction with the branch manager to oversee compliance operations and preparedness for regulator audits and information requests.
- Act as a liaison between the advisor teams and the Wealth Associate operations team. Foster open-lines of communication, model respect and dignity for all persons when resolving conflicts, avoid triangulation in all situations.
- Work with all branch employees to establish and maintain an orderly, secure and reliable office environment, including managing the necessary supplies, forms, and equipment for all branch operations.
- Have personal proficiency and on-going skill improvements in the entire Trilogy branch operations system.
- Bilingual English-Spanish required
- Highly motivated self-starter and fast learner
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently yet be an integral part of an overall team environment
- Possess basic computer and office skills including but not limited to: typing, filing, faxing, internet researching skills, and secretarial abilities
- Data Entry (40+WPM)
- Experience in Financial Services industry a plus
- Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check
- Salary-Based Compensation
- 401K Participation
- Personal PTO
- Medical Benefits
a commitment to make a difference