Position: Client Services Coordinator
Reports to: Managing Vice President
Department: Branch Operations
Location: Multiple Locations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time $15-$18
Date Written: April 20, 2019
Position Description: What is the purpose of this position?
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for creating a professional and efficient workplace for the Firm's employees and guests. The Client Services Coordinator enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. This role is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams as well as new and existing clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Looking for some details?
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings that support clients' needs
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Support the team's marking strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by management
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel and expense reports, as well as file and calendar maintenance
Qualifications: Do you fit our team?
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Dipoloma/Equivalency
- College degree preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others